Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I have a blog...

but i'm not telling anyone I know.

Ironies:
  • Last year at this time I was in seminary studying to be a minister. A typical day: reading old white theologians and criticizing them for being old and white; reading new theology by anyone more politically correct and postmodern and worshipping them together with my classmates. This year I am work in the sex ed field. A typical day: showing teens how to put condoms on penis models and explaining what a dental dam is. "Please don't open and lick the flavored condoms just to see what they taste like!

  • I hate technology; our IT consultant at work told my boss to get me a typewriter or be prepared to go out of business spending all her $ on my computer snaffoos. I have kept journals religiously since I was 15 (I'm almost 27...3 weeks!) and shunned those who spend any free time at all in front of anything with a glowing screen. I now have a blog.

  • I am becoming either less ironic or less creative, because that's all i can think of right now. guilt has set in for staring at a computer screen. and reruns of law and order beckon. ha ha.

I have a blog...but please don't tell anyone I know, in case I want to bitch about them here.

No comments: